Thursday, May 6, 2010

MASS COMMUNICATION


FUNCTIONS OF THE MEDIA

ECOMOMIC

Emploment
advertising
income
mobilize
globalization
awareness
interprate

POLITICAL

link between the government and the people
gatekeeping
settleing conflict
investigation
keep historical records
agitate for change

SOCIAL
educate
inform
entertain

EFFECTS OF THE MEDIA ON THE INDIVIDUAL
What is your name?
Ans .. Sandra Cattrall
Age
Ans..25
Favorite Media
Ans...Television
Why that media?
Ans...This is because of the visual effect.
What is your favorite programme on the medium chosen?
Ans..Telenovelas
What inspires you to watch the programme you chose?
Ans..Because it teaches me lessons about love and life in general
What effect does it have on you?
Ans...It makes make very careful l with my love-life
How do you fell when you watch, listen or read?
Ans...I fell excited.
How do you feel when you do not watch, listen or read?
Ans...I fell I have missed something.
What time does the programme commence?
Ans...At 9pm
Are you available all the time to enjoy it?
Ans...Well, I sometimes miss it but most of the times, I get to watch it.
Will you substitute it with anything else?
Ans…It will depend on what I have to sacrifice it for; else, no!
Have you ever wished your programme doesn’t end?
Ans…I always wished so.

No comments:

Post a Comment